Applications for EFSP funding are currently CLOSED
APPLYING ORGANIZATIONS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be private voluntary nonprofits or units of government
- Be eligible to receive Federal funds
- Have an accounting system or an approved fiscal agent
- Have a Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number issued by Dun & Bradstreet
- Have a valid Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Be a registered user of the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) or be willing to become a registered user and track EFSP clients in the system, if applying for rent, mortgage, and/or utility assistance.
- Practice non-discrimination (agencies with a religious affiliation, will not refuse service to a client based on religion, nor engage in religious proselytizing or religious counseling in any program receiving Federal funds)
- Have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
- Have a voluntary board
READY TO APPLY!
All applicants are encouraged to read the full EFSP Phase 35 Program Manual and Phase 38 addendum for full details. Please read the quick-reference guides in each category for an overview of the requirements. (Phase 35 EFSP Program Manual is the most recent and currently utilized, along with the Phase 38 addendum)
Download the Phase 38 Funding Application Here.
For more information about how to apply for EFSP funds in Okaloosa County, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850.243.0315
Walton County Phase 38 EFSP Recipents:
- Caring & Sharing of South Walton - $8,000
- Catholic Charities of NWFL - $5,000
- Matrix Community Outreach Center - $5,237
- The Salvation Army of Okaloosa & Walton Counties - $2,102